Innovative Legal Solutions
Local knowledge combined with strength in resources make United Lawyers & Consultants – Legal Solutions the choice law firm for some of the Gold Coast’s leading businesses.
United Lawyers & Consultants – Legal Solutions have an excellent knowledge of law as it applies in Queensland while our independence and locality ensure you receive the individually tailored service you deserve. We offer total package legal solutions.
Standing out from the crowd in today’s legal profession takes more than just understanding the law – it goes beyond the law. It is a matter of understanding and working in partnership with those you represent.
The law firm leads the way by distinguishing itself from others by taking a progressive and personalised approach to business and more importantly, to clients.
As part of United Lawyers & Consultants – Legal Solutions commitment to clients’ prosperity, the firm has developed a range of allied professional services to enhance clients’ corporate performance, security and competitive-edge.
Each of the firm’s lawyers plays an active role in our clients’ businesses, developing significant and powerful partnerships.
Through teams of lawyers and allied professionals, United Lawyers & Consultants – Legal Solutions is well placed to provide a diverse range of risk management and consultative assistance to clients who demand and want the best.
With over 20 staff spread throughout offices on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane, United Lawyers & Consultants has the infrastructure and resources to service clients at a national, state and local level.
It is not the size, or numbers, or the location of our offices that differentiates us from our competitors. What sets us apart from other Gold Coast and Brisbane law firms is our solid relationships within the local business communities, along with our State and Local Government connections. We provide personalised service, and have the ability to follow through on our pledges. Our most valuable resources are our team of people and their extensive knowledge of the law.
United Lawyers & Consultants – Legal Solutions has made an unrivalled investment in technology. As one of the first professional services firms to realise that knowledge management is synonymous with success, we have already dedicated many years to the creation of value for clients from intangible assets. We are committed to encouraging, supporting and actively rewarding the sharing and exchange of information and ideas at all levels, across all areas of practice, throughout our law offices.
Our firm is most frequently described as innovative, dynamic, pragmatic and personal. It is these qualities that distinguish United Lawyers & Consultants – Legal Solutions as a legal practice that provides advice that leads to profit and contacts that lead to business growth and development.
Legal Solutions for all areas
United Lawyers & Consultants – Legal Solutions is structured around core areas of practice:
- Debt Collection
- Banking and Financial Services , providing mortgage documentation services for Australian banks, financial institutions, finance companies and intermediaries
- Corporate Advisory , assisting corporate clients to negotiate today’s fast- moving and heavily regulated marketplace. Providing advice to clients setting up businesses, corporate structures, partnership agreements, franchising and in negotiating commercial transactions and contractual issues
- Family, representing clients’ best interests at court and in conciliation conferences. Engaging and instructing counsel on complex matters and providing clients with support, solutions and access to expert guidance and counselling
- Wills and Estate Planning , assistance with estate planning including wills, discretionary and unit trusts and any business succession matters for individuals, families and business entities. Advice is provided for deceased estates and estate litigation issues for both applicants and dependants in family provision claims
- Litigation, achieving optimal results by adopting the most appropriate traditional or alternative dispute resolution method in general, insurance and insolvency
- Property and Commercial , working with large institutions, government, statutory authorities, private and public enterprises, and individuals on development, complex sub-divisions, commercial and residential leasing, conveyancing and commercial property projects. Total solutions offered for commercial property development, commercial and retail leasing, acquisitions and disposals and due diligence investigations
- Mortgage Preparation and Securities , through our Gadens National Mortgage Services office in Brisbane we conduct a specialist mortgage documentation and settlement company. We provide the infrastructure and expertise to document and settle loans anywhere in Australia utilising the very latest technology and a state-of-the-art website
- Workplace Relations , assisting companies to manage their workplace issues, including employment contracts and agreements, AWA’s, terminations, discrimination, occupational health and safety and industrial relations
- Environmental and Planning , advice and representations are provided to ensure that our clients comply with statutory requirements and avoid any risks or penalties associated with environmental law breaches
- Intellectual Property , expertise in all fields of intellectual property law issues providing solutions for making application for trademarks, copyright, patent, domain names and website addresses to offering protection for all kinds of intellectual property whether registered or unregistered. Solutions for urgent matters and Court orders are our forte
- Insurance and Risk Management , using our extensive experience and insurance networks we provide policy, liability and risk advice, claims management and assessment, insurance documentation, workplace risk management reviews, reports and manuals
- Personal Injury and Compensation
- Medical Negligence
- Property Damage
Our Client Focus
- Providing our clients with results-orientated legal solutions by combining commercial acumen and advanced legal skills
- Delivering positive solutions for the business, corporate and Government sectors
- Having a strong client service orientation and the ability to adapt to our clients changing needs
- Believing that to understand our clients needs it is necessary to understand their industry and their personal business operations
- Adopting a broader vision to ensure that today’s legal solutions meet tomorrow’s demands
- Applying local knowledge and contacts to assist in the development and growth of your interests